What..? - Chapter 40.

I think there's something wrong with me.

For awhile, I've had no motivation for anything.
I've felt empty and dead.

I can't do work, I can't talk to people, can't reply to messages.
I'm getting emotionless again.
I can draw very rarely.
I can fake at school until I'm alone or at home..

I've been over-working myself on my sculpture, yet I feel no passion or creativity anymore.

I stare at the wall, or at anything for such long periods of time that so many things go on that I don't even notice.

I wake up in the morbning wanting to never get up.
I don't want to come online, or see anyone anymore.
I don't feel loved, I just feel empty.


What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Copyright @ Just Another Day | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger